Before this year ends I'd like to ignore other cover stories of this month to focus on the healthcare bill that is finally being passed. I need to ignore the fact that New York needs to not keep up with the times and just approve gay marriage(seriously, when are these people going to wake up or never wake up so reasonable people can take their place?)or Obama's plans for finally finishing the war in the middle east, which is really just the same thing we've been doing so far.
This is the holiday season, meant for hope and positivity so I must focus on the only positive thing that happened. Yay healthcare. I'm not completely happy because the healthcare bill is going somewhere, but because Obama finally started to accomplish something. He's getting across to congress after a year of struggle and I'm excited to see how much more cooperation he can get for the next 3 years. I really do hope that next year will be an even better year for politics. Bush is gone, the "crusades" on terror are gone. Celebrate my brothers and sisters, things are happening! Lets forget Tiger Woods's problems and just concentrate on fixing our own problems. Why do people have to keep trying to bomb planes? It's gunna be soo last decade.
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment