Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Top Three People who Should really Shut Their Mouths (While they still have their Dignity...)


Some Pundits & other Politically associated People are listed below from number Three to number One. I'm not going to be bias here, at least i don't intend to. Enjoy... (Sorry 2 days late!)


3) Blago...

So, Rod... I hear your writing a new book about the "phoniness and hypocrisy" of state government officials. I wonder what that'll include, or better yet what the cover will look like? Probably something like this: There you see Rod Blagojevich sitting solemnly in his jail cell on a hard mattress, and behind him you see etched on the wall, carved into the cement: "Rod: The Truth about State Political Corruption, It Wasn't Just Me Ya'know!". Man Blago you crack me up! Whose going to be co-author Elliot Spitzer? Well I think I've said enough. At least I know when to call it quits!

2) Olbermann

'Oh God!' is right. What were you thinking? We all know your a liberal pundit but how low can you be to crack a joke about Republican Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal straight to his face (technically). After Barack Obama's address you blatantly said 'Oh God!' as Jindal entered the view of the camera! If that's not horrifically rude than what is? He's giving a response, god forbid he say something off-key or negative about a Democrat, No Sir! Now I know it could have been Matthews so don't worry this is for him too. What's wrong with you man! That's O'Rielly territory your stepping in. Get your act straight Keith!

1) RUSH!

Freedom of speech is one thing but saying you want the President to fail openly is just absurd! Saying you want Obama to fail means you want the country to fail. That's what I don't get about you extreme right/left pundits! You look at the issue at hand and take an extreme stand and instead of working to compromise you bad-mouth each other. You sir are unpatriotic!!! I don't care who the president is, you don't call for his failure, 1) In times of economic turmoil AND 2) In his first 100 days in office! Give it a chance Rush! You are my number One in my book, number One to shut the hell up and keep it shut!!!





http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/articles/2009/03/03/20090303blagojevich.html

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/02/25/msnbc-introduction-gov-jindal-oh-god/

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/04/limbaugh.mocked/index.html?iref=newssearch

No comments: